In the early days, when the internet was just starting out, blogs had been a secret where people wrote about their experiences and shared their photos and links. With the advent of the internet, blogs have emerged as informative sites that help people find answers to their problems.
In this competitive world, everyone started blogging to grow their business or to grow a fan base of their own kind, or to put their websites on Google. Also, blogging has gradually become a source of revenue for re-creation.
Do you know that you can earn money from your blog?
Yes, you can make good money with your blog.
However, it is not easy to make money on all blogs. You should have endless traffic coming to your blog. Also, with regular traffic, you need to find and write blogs in trendy niches that will make it easier to reach an audience.
By the end of this blog, you will know the best niches of blogging where you need to focus on what will make you money for the making in 2021.
However, before we get into the types of money making blogs, let’s understand what a niche is and why you need to find a niche for your blog.
How Do Blogs Make Money?
There are several ways to monetize a blog, including:
- Advertising – You can make money by displaying ads to your visitors through advertising networks such as Mediavine or Google AdSense. Even though you pay a commission for each click you receive, you usually need more traffic to make money.
- Affiliate Marketing – This is one of the most common ways bloggers use to make money. In this business model, you are paid to advertise products or services from your audience. After that, you get a commission for sales made with your blog.
- Ad Space Marketing– If you are able to drive more traffic to your blog, eventually agencies or businesses can contact you by advertising on your page. You just adjust your monthly payments, agree on where to place an ad on your site, and that’s it.
- Sponsored Post – This is where a sponsor pays you to create content and distribute it on your network.
- Leading / Searching Leader – Bloggers say this is the best way to make big money online. In this case, you will use your blog to promote your business: you can offer a service, sell digital products, teach online and sell your courses, etc.
Keep in mind, though, that none of this will work if you do not begin to create important content that will appeal to your audience. The last thing you need is to make your blog an in the middle of the desert.
With that being said, there are popular niches that are very good at making money through a blog when used successfully.
What is a Niche?
A niche is a specific topic or focus area that you can choose to write for your blog. For example, if your niche is all about fashion. In that case, you can write all the fashion-related topics, such as beauty tips, fashion clothing, etc. Or if your niche is about travel, you can write about travel destinations, excellent holiday packages, etc.
Do you think that,
“Why do I need a niche? Do we need a niche to succeed on a blog?
Yes, now we will see why you need to stick to a niche.
Types of Blogs That Make Money
At this point, you probably understood the importance of sticking to a niche. Now, let’s find the best niches and top topics in that particular niche.
Another popular topic that people will always search for is health and fitness, and anything related to diet and exercise.
As mentioned above, you can choose to cover a topic that is always very green, or you can go into fashion / exercise fashion if you want to make money in a non-competitive niche (at high risk).
This is a good place to compete, but don’t let that stop you.
Depending on who you are referring to you may be promoting high-value affiliate products in this niche (unlike a financial niche).
72% of online searches are related to Health and Fitness topics
Not surprisingly, many people try to break free from their unhealthy eating habits. And many people are increasingly concerned about their health and fitness.
Health and Fitness bloggers write about health care tips, diets and healthy eating plans, working out at home, losing weight, etc. In addition, they wrote about exercise equipment and mental health.
Trending topics in Health and Fitness Niche
These are some of the key topics in the health and fitness niche
- How to stay healthy and strong in times of epidemic
- Home Working Tips
- Yoga and Meditation
- How to develop good sleep habits
- Mental Wellness Tips
- Fitness tips for 40 older people
- Tips for staying physically flexible and mentally fit for employees
- The importance of exercise
- Vegan and Low-fat diets
Until now, the types of money-making blogs were talking about one topic. But a life blog is a little different.
Lifestyle bloggers write about a wide range of topics, such as personal information, culture, and relationships.
The lifestyle blog attracts readers who want to read like magazines. They love news, columns, and product recommendations.
Advice From Something Twenty is a 20-year-old man’s life blog. They write about anything a 20-year-old wants to know. Dating, fashion, and fitness are just a few examples.
This blog is making money through affiliate links. They also get traffic by allowing other users to post blog posts to their site. This is also known as sending guests.
If you have a group of blogging ideas, then a living blog can be a great place to start. As you blog, you will learn more about what you like to write about and who your ideal reader is.
Trending topics in Lifestyle Blog Niche
These are some of the top topics in the Lifestyle niche you can write about
- It’s all about pregnant women
- Tips for Parenting
- Relationship advice
- It’s all about Vegan culture
- Tips for Freelancers and Foreign Workers
- Entrepreneurship growth proposals
- Employee balance life tips
- Exploring student career opportunities
Fashion and Beauty
Beauty and fashion trends are constantly changing. If you like to keep up with trends, consider blogging in fashion or beauty! There are many different options for sub-niches in this particular category.
If you have style – try it. Instagram will be your holy grail. It is an incredibly difficult field, but if you are kind, the rewards can be great.
For many people, a lifestyle blog where fashion and beauty are part of the offering, is an easy way to go.
For example, you could focus on luxury fashion (where you can make high-quality affiliate marketing for each product). Or you can write about the best fashion discovery from Walmart, which will not lead to things associated with high tickets, but it may drive tons of traffic.
Trending topics in Fashion and Beauty Niche
These are some of the top topics in the fashion and beauty niche you can write about
- Different types of clothing for men and women
- DIY (Make Your Own) Home Design Tips
- Budget fashion tips
- List of leading accessories for women and men
- Clothes with themes and styles of makeup
- Recommends fashion shows, celebrities and magazines that you can follow to stay updated with trends.
Personal Finance Blogs
After life, wealth is the next most important thing in one’s life. Everyone wants to make a lot of money, and some do so by making a source of income, some by investing in stocks, by some people by saving and buying goods, and by others by reducing their expenses.
With so many options and no proper leadership and information on income to enter, many people are forced to take a step back before investing.
So, if you have the right information or good knowledge in that area, starting your own financial blog is a good thing, as seeking financial advice never ends.
Personal finance bloggers teach people about financial management techniques such as savings, investments, budgets or banking terms, etc. In addition, they write about how to make money through online and personal schemes.
Trending topics in Personal Finance Niche
These are some of the top topics in the Personal Finance Niche you can start writing about
- How to deal with student financial challenges
- Banking and Investment Tips for Investing Wisely for Beginners
- Retirement planning proposals
- Financial schemes and student loans
- Financial error and mythology
- Debt cancellation strategies
- How to Manage Money and Use It Wisely
Food & Recipes Blog
Is it a meal? After that the food blog is ready for your road.
Food blogs are like cookbooks – you get to teach students how to make delicious dishes. And you get to take good pictures.
Sassy Spoon is a great example of a food blog.
Sassy Spoon organizes their blog with recipe, food, time limits, and food. So his site is easy to navigate to any type of reader.
So now you might be wondering how much a food blog makes.
Jamie, founder of Sassy Spoon, made over 100k on his 2019 food blog! This has all been due to advertising, affiliate marketing, and business training. We’ll talk about how you can monetize your blog later in the post.
Trending topics in Food and Recipes niche
These are some of the top topics in the Food and Recipe niche
- Excellent food based on cuisine like Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, etc.
- Trial containers at local restaurants
- Cooking recipes and tips for Beginners
- Dishes for cooking or trying vegetables
- How to cook low-fat food
- Strength diet for post-exercise times
- Power additions are present in the container
- Recommend excellent cookbooks
- Seasonal cooking like winter meals, condensed drinks, etc.
If you love to go on trips and capture the moments, a travel blog might be right up your alley. There’s something about travel blogs that are so relaxing, in my opinion — seeing pictures of gorgeous destinations is always a treat. That’s why, if you’re thinking of launching a travel blog, you might want to invest in a nice camera.
For example, look at this bright, colorful picture of the Charles River. (Maybe a little biased, if I think I live in Boston and walk this river every day). To rate more SERPs, you will want to have high quality images so that travel lovers are compelled to view your posts.
Travel blogs can use many methods to make money. Most noticeable are banner ads, native ads, sponsored posts, and links to accompany products such as suitcases or airline tickets.
Trending topics in the Travel niche
Here are some of the top topics in Travel niche
- Safe travel routes
- The best weekend trip for staff
- List of international leisure time for families and office groups
- Student budget travel
- Holiday deals and hotel offers, by Airways, etc.
- Recommends the best travel gear for travel freaks
- You should try to eat in certain areas
- List of travel buckets
- Tips to save money while traveling
- Checklists for specific areas
Also known as the parenting blog, the mom blog is about raising your children and other family life topics.
So how popular are mom blogs?
First of all, there are too many parents out there who share the same questions about raising children. So it’s a great way to share your stories and advice.
And secondly, these parents see that they can make money blogging AND stay home with their children.
In fact, moms blogs are so popular that now there are mom blogs that help other moms create their own mom blog!
We’ll look at Lucie’s list as an example of our mom’s blog.
Lucie’s list helps women transition into motherhood. They make money with their blog through affiliate links for baby and kids products.
But mothers blogs are not limited to raising children. With so many families changing around the world, there are a ton of blog niches you can write about as a parent. Some examples are:
Trending topics in the Mom niche
Here are some of the top topics in mom niche
- Working and being a parent
- Travel with children
- Children studying at home
- Inexpensive growth
- Raising young people
While you are learning new technologies or software, you are sticking to some time, what are you going to do?
You will install it on Google, right? So, when you Google, there will be many blogs that will come forward and give you possible answers to your doubts. Those blogs are called educational / educational blogs.
An educational blog niche is a niche that is always green, as people want to learn new skills every day. If you are an expert in a particular area or if you have some knowledge of a particular topic or tool you can immediately start a blog on it.
Educational bloggers write about software tools, businesses, and marketing strategies, management topics, and many emerging technologies.
Trending topics in Educational blogs niche
These are some of the top topics in the Education blog niche
- User experience design tools like AdobeXd, Figma, etc.
- Website building tools like WordPress, Shopify, Wix, etc.
- Digital Marketing models such as SEO, Content Writing, Email Marketing, etc.
- Graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.
- Planning languages such as Python, R, React, etc.
- How to start a successful startup
- Automated technologies such as Science Data, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, etc.